As I mentioned last week, I was nominated for a couple of awards. The second award I was nominated for was The Lovely Blog Award by Lady CAS. Thank you, Lady CAS, for nominating me!!! I truly appreciate it!
As with the previous award, there are some rule. The rules are:
1)Each nominee must thank the person who nominated them (including a link to their blog).
2)They must list the rules and post the blog award badge in the post.
3)They must add 7 facts about themself.
4)They must nominate 15 other bloggers and notify them that they have been nominated.
Hmmmm… Seven facts about me.
- My favorite thing to make is Cinnamon Rolls. I feel like a real baker when I make them.
- I can’t write unless I have music playing and something to drink. Habits from doing homework years ago.
- Speaking of school stuff, in middle school and high school I was a field hockey goalie. I once went an entire season without being scored on. In high school, I was also a Tigerette (mat maid) for the wrestling team.
- I love to sing even though I can’t carry a tune in a bucket. I also dance like a stereotypical white girl.
- I am addicted to my Keurig. I have to coffee or hot tea every day.
- My favorite Disney princess is Ariel. I collect My Little Mermaid stuff whenever I can find it.
- I positively, absolutely, beyond a doubt hate doing laundry. Well, I hate the folding clothes and putting them away part. It never gets done. I admit that I live out of laundry baskets.
The 15 blogs I nominate are:
- The Hungry Monster
- Practically Historical
- Benjamin Monroell Edwards
- Sky Dancing
- Brad Beaman
- The World Is A Book
- Fairytale Pictures
- Judah First
- Rubber Tyres
- The Garden Smallholder
- Butterfly Mind
- Attila Ovari
Thank you, again, Lady CAS for nominating me.